aquatics - CRIMSON LAGOON
The Crimson Lagoon facility features a 50-meter lap pool, indoor and outdoor leisure pools, and a 35-person spa. Whether you're looking to swim laps, play water volleyball, or just relax after a long day, the Crimson Lagoon has something for everyone!
Programs include group and private swim lessons, Stand Up Paddleboard yoga, Aqua Fit classes, and other special events throughout the year.
Reservations required at this time | MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Lap lanes are in short course (25m) and can be reserved for lap swimming.
- Reservations can be made 24 hours in advance of preferred swim time.
- Please arrive five minutes before reservation to be checked in by staff at the Crimson Lagoon.
- In reserving a lane, a spot will be reserved and not a specific lane. Lane selection will be focused on need and first come, first served basis after the reservation has been completed.
- Swim times will be limited to 45 minutes for swimming.
- Please bring all personal equipment you may need (flippers, kickboard, etc.), as we are not able to provide any.
- Please bring your own water. You will be permitted to use the water bottle filling stations located near Gear Central, as the water fountains in the pool area will not be available.
- Showers after your swim will not be permitted at this time in the locker rooms and universal changing rooms.
- Children under 18 are not permitted at this time.
- The Outdoor Pool, Activity Pool, and Spa will not be open during this time.