Private Swim Lessons
If you want to take swimming lessons, but don’t feel comfortable in a group, this is the way to go! Whether you are a beginner or are looking to improve speed and efficiency, we have an instructor who can help.
Each Private Lesson is 30 minutes in duration. We offer Semi-Private lessons allowing two participants to work with one instructor for 30 minutes.
Steps to sign up:
- Verify that you have a valid membership by signing in to your online portal. For questions regarding memberships, please call 801-581-8898.
- Refer to our instructor bio’s below to select an instructor and email them to schedule a time* for your lesson. Please allow up to 36 hours to hear back.
- After scheduling a date and time for the lesson with your swim instructor, please sign into your online portal to purchase a single private lesson or package of private lessons.
- Please send payment confirmation to the instructor before the first scheduled private lesson.
Please contact Emma Janusz with any other questions | 801-581-8513
*Children's swim lessons can be scheduled during family hours. Adult swim lessons can be scheduled any time the Crimson Lagoon is open. View facility hours here.
ReView Packages and REGISTER HERE
- She has swam competitively in the past but is passionate about swimming for fun instead of awards.
- Has over a year of experience teaching adult swim lessons.
- Prefers teaching adults but provides a positive and fun learning environment for the kiddos too!
- She enjoys seeing her students progress and makes it a priority that they feel comfortable and safe in the water!
- Available on weekends to teach children and can teach adults on weekday evenings.
The times above are tentative so it'll be best to communicate with Hannah and to find the best day that works for you!
- Bella swam competitively for nine years.
- She has six years of experience teaching children and youth ages 2-17 and adults of all different levels.
- She coached an adult swim team for two years.
- She is passionate about teaching students of all ages.
- She enjoys working on technique and making her students feel confident in the water.
- She is available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Liam has swam competitively for 4 years and has played water polo for 5 years.
- He went to State and Senior State for 100 Breaststroke and 50 Freestyle. He also went to the 2021 Junior Olympics for Water Polo.
- He is passionate about teaching students of all ages.
- He loves to work on technique with others and seeing the progress students make!
- He is available Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons, plus Saturdays and Sundays all day. It would be best to send him an email to find a time that works best!
- Tyler swam competitively for nine years and now enjoys swimming for fun and exercise with the University of Utah Club Swim Team.
- She has 6 years of swim lesson experience teaching ages 2-adult.
- Tyler enjoys watching her swimmers succeed and progress towards their goals in the pool.
- Creating a fun environment where children and adults are able to learn water safety is her priority.
- Reach out to Tyler via email to find a date/time that works best! Her schedule is flexible.
*Private Lessons should be completed within the semester of purchase. They do expire within 180 days since purchase.