Private Swim Lessons
If you want to take swimming lessons, but don’t feel comfortable in a group, this is the way to go! Whether you are a beginner or are looking to improve speed and efficiency, we have an instructor who can help.
Each Private Lesson is 30 minutes in duration. We offer Semi-Private lessons allowing two participants to work with one instructor for 30 minutes.
|# of Lessons
Steps to sign up:
- Verify that you have a valid membership by signing in to your online portal. For questions regarding memberships, please call 801-581-8898.
- Refer to our instructor bio’s below to select an instructor and email them to schedule a time* for your lesson. Please allow up to 36 hours to hear back.
- After scheduling a date and time for the lesson with your swim instructor, please sign into your online portal to purchase a single private lesson or package of private lessons.
- Please send payment confirmation to the instructor before the first scheduled private lesson.
Please contact Emma Janusz with any other questions | 801-581-8513
*Children's swim lessons can be scheduled during family hours. Adult swim lessons can be scheduled any time the Crimson Lagoon is open. View facility hours here.
ReView Packages and REGISTER HERE
Liam has swam for 4 years and played water polo for 5 years. He has also taught swim lessons at the Student Life Center for over a year.
He went to Swim State for the 100 Breaststroke and to Senior State for the 50 Freestyle, 100 Breaststroke and 200 Breaststroke.
He is eager to teach adults but willing to teach children as well.
He loves to work on technique and see his clients progress with their training.
He is available every day of the week except for Mondays and Wednesdays. It would be best to send him an email and find a time that works.
- Sean has been swimming since he was eight years old and continued all the way through high school on the varsity swim team.
- During his senior year of high school, he scored in 500 freestyle as well as 200 freestyle during the final MCAL meet.
- He loves to teach all ages, from children up to adults, and skill levels of anyone wanting to learn to swim or get tips on stroke technique.
- His primary focus is on stroke technique and proper body mechanics to teach everyone how to avoid injury and have fun in the water.
- Sean is free most days in the evening during the week and all day Sunday for the weekend.
- Swam competitively for three years and played water polo for six years.
- D1 CIF competitor in water polo for four years.
- Currently teaches the Fitness Swim class at the Crimson Lagoon.
- Preference is to teach adults but will also teach youth.
- Can teach all levels and types of swimmers.
- Likes to work on stroke technique (from beginner to advanced techniques) and breaking bad swimming habits.
- Reach out by email to schedule a lesson.
*Private Lessons should be completed within the semester of purchase. They do expire within 180 days since purchase.