Private Swim Lessons
If you want to take swimming lessons, but don’t feel comfortable in a group, this is the way to go! Whether you are a beginner or are looking to improve speed and efficiency, we have an instructor who can help. Please refer to our instructor bio’s to help you in selecting an instructor.
MUST BE A VALID MEMBER OF THE STUDENT LIFE CENTER TO SIGN UP | BUY A MEMBERSHIP
Steps to sign up:
- Email an instructor to schedule a time for your lesson. Please allow up to 36 hours to hear back.
- Sign up for a session through our online portal.
- Private lessons are $25 per half hour. We offer a 3-class package for $62, a 6-class package for $120, a 12-class package for $228, and semi-private lessons (2 people) for $35.
Program Manager: Emma Janusz | 801-581-3476
- Beca swam competitively for six years.
- She has experience teaching and refining skills of all ages and levels of swimmers, from very beginner to advanced.
- She can provide individualized workouts that you can start outside of class to advance your swimming skills and get the workout you want.
- She enjoys working with children, youth, and adults.
- Because of her joy of teaching and passion for swimming, she is a great instructor for all levels and all ages.
- She is only available Saturdays to teach lessons.
- Lauren swam competitively in high school and for the club swim team at the University of Utah.
- She has extensive knowledge on each of the 4 strokes and has further researched technique to facilitate better coaching.
- She has coached beginners to advanced triathletes training for a Pro Card.
- She has experience teaching all ages and all skill levels in both private and group settings.
- Due to Covid, she currently instructs adults at all skill levels and children that don’t need assistance in the water.
- Her schedule varies but is available most weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- She has nine years of experience swimming competitively.
- She has five years of experience teaching children and youth ages 2-17 and adults of all different levels.
- She coached an adult swim team for two years.
- She is passionate about teaching individuals of all ages.
- She enjoys working on technique and making her students feel confident in the water.
- She is available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Faythe has five years of competitive swimming experience.
- He has experience in competitive coaching and teaching children.
- He enjoys working with children, youth, and adults.
- He has a passion to assist clients work toward their goals.
- Faythe is available on week days and Saturdays to teach lessons.
- She has swam competitively in the past but is passionate about swimming for fun instead of awards.
- Has over a year of experience teaching adult swim lessons.
- Prefers teaching adults but provides a positive and fun learning environment for the kiddos too!
- She enjoys seeing her students progress and makes it a priority that they feel comfortable and safe in the water!
- Available on weekends and Thursday afternoons
*Private Lessons should be completed within the semester of purchase. They do expire within 180 days since purchase.