The Crimson Lagoon facility features a 50-meter lap pool, indoor and outdoor leisure pools, and a 35-person spa. Whether you're looking to swim laps, play water volleyball, or just relax after a long day, the Crimson Lagoon has something for everyone!
Programs include group and private swim lessons, stand up paddleboard yoga, Aqua Fit classes, kayak roll, and other special events throughout the year.
Reservations are no longer required.
Programs & Events
Outdoor Pool Open
While the weather is still nice, we have been able to open the outdoor leisure pool.
Hours: M-F 12:30-7:30pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 11am-5pm
During periods of cool weather, the outdoor pool will not open when air temperature is below 65 degrees F.
- Open roll without formal instruction
- Boats, paddle, and skirts are provided
- No outside boats allowed, but we do allow outside skirts and paddles
- No kayak roll during University breaks
- TIME CHANGE on 9/17 to 7:30p-8:30p due to Special Event