Personal Training Policies
- Clients must be students or CRS members and at least 18 years old.
- All fitness center policies apply to clients and training sessions.
- Sessions must be purchased prior to training.
- All cancellations must be made by the client within 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, unless it is an emergency and a medical excuse is provided.
- Sessions that are not cancelled within 24 hours will be forfeited in payment.
- Clients have six months to complete purchased sessions.
- No refunds will be given except for: illness or injury with documentation from a medical professional stating the client should not engage in any physical activity for a period of time, the client is no longer enrolled as a student, or the client is no longer employed at the University of Utah.
- Sessions are non-transferrable.
If you have questions about our Personal Training Program, please contact April Pavelka.