Upcoming Leagues Fall 2018
|Outdoor Soccer (Open, Co-Rec)||August 13 - September 6 @ Midnight||Sept. 10 - Oct. 5|
|Flag Football (Open, Co-Rec)||August 13 - September 6 @ Midnight||Sept. 10 - Oct. 5|
|Sand Volleyball (Open, Co-Rec)||August 13 - September 6 @ Midnight||Sept. 10 - Oct. 5|
Why play Intramural Sports?
- Intramural Sports are a great way to get involved on campus
- Participating in sports on campus is a nice break from the classroom
- It’s FUN!
How do I register?
- Create an account at www.imleagues.com/utah
- If you have a full team: Create a team under the sport in which you want to play. Once your team has met the minimum player requirement (different for each sport, refer to sport specific rules) you can select your league or division
- If you need to find a team: You can sign up for any team sport as a “Free Agent.” Look for the teams that are registers as “Looking For Players” and email the captain of those teams or request to join the team. If the sport has a Captains’ Meeting you are also free to come to one of those in order to attempt to add to a team. Intramural Sports cannot guarantee a spot on a team for every Free Agent
- Need help creating an account, registering a team, or signing up as a free agent? Download the help sheet
What should I know about Intramural Sports?
- You can play in our league sports like basketball and soccer as well as our tournaments which include sports like table tennis and bowling
- Skill levels are not important in Intramural Sports as most sports will split up into competitive and recreational brackets for playoffs
- Teams generally play once per week on specific days. Unless it’s a special event, games are NOT played on weekends
- It is not necessary to have a full team to sign up for Intramural Sports. You may sign up as a “free agent” and we can help you find a team
Are there policies I should know about?
- Yes. You need to download the Intramural Sports Rules and Regulations. You will need to take a short quiz based on the handbook before you can sign up to play
How do I pay ther Forfeit Fine that my team was assessed for not attending our Intramural Game?
- Please click here in order to pay.
- Once you have paid, please confirm by emailing your receipt to Sean Monnier