MCCARTHEY FAMILY TRACK & FIELD
Now Open, Under strict Guidelines
- Avoid entering if you have a fever, cough, muscle aches and pains, sudden changes in smell or taste, sore throat, shortness of breath, or feel generally unwell.
- Maintain a minimum of 10 feet distance between others.
- Sneeze/cough into cloth, tissue, elbow or sleeve (not hands).
- Avoid hand shaking or unnecessary physical contact.
- Wear face coverings if you cannot maintain a 10 foot distance from others.
- Absolutely no team or group activities.
- We reserve the right to close facility if the above guidelines are violated.
The McCarthey Family Track and Field features a 400-meter track with nine 42-inch wide lanes surrounding a newly renovated multi-sport synthetic turf surface. The in-field measures 75 x 125 yards and accommodates play for soccer, rugby, men’s and women’s lacrosse, and football.
- Track access is located on the North side of the facility.
- The track is open for general public use including running, walking, and jogging. Strollers and bicycles are not permitted on the track.
- The facility is open daily, weather permitting, according to the current semester schedule.
- The facility will be closed if covered with snow/ice.
- Use of the track is NOT ALLOWED DURING LACROSSE PLAY OR PRIVATE GROUP RESERVATIONS.
- Facility rentals may be requested here. *rentals unavailable at this time
- For additional information, please contact Ryan Kirchner.
SEASONAL UNLOCKED HOURS
*See weekly schedule below for a detail schedule including weekend hours
|May 1- August 31||6:30am - 8pm|
|September||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|October||7:30am - 7:00pm|
|November||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|December 1 - February 28||CLOSED for Winter|
|March||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|April||7:00am - 8:00pm|
The McCarthey Family Track & Field will be closed during the following days and times. Other times may be closed based on weekly reservations.
|Monday, May 25||All Day|
|Friday, July 3||All Day|
|Friday, July 24||All Day|
|December 1 - February 28||All Day|