Private Swim Lessons
If you want to take swimming lessons, but don’t feel comfortable in a group, this is the way to go! Whether you are a beginner or are looking to improve speed and efficiency, we have an instructor who can help. Please refer to our instructor bio’s to help you in selecting an instructor.
private swim lessons not available at this time. See updates HERE.
MUST BE A VALID MEMBER OF THE STUDENT LIFE CENTER TO SIGN UP | BUY A MEMBERSHIP
Steps to sign up:
- Email an instructor to schedule a time for your lesson. Please allow up to 36 hours to hear back.
- Sign up for a session through our online portal.
- Private lessons are $25 per half hour. We offer a 3-class package for $62, a 6-class package for $120, a 12-class package for $228, and semi-private lessons (2 people) for $35.
Program Manager: Mark Weiss | 801-581-8513
- Beca swam competitively for six years.
- She has experience teaching and refining skills of all ages and levels of swimmers, from very beginner to advanced.
- She can provide individualized workouts that you can start outside of class to advance your swimming skills and get the workout you want.
- She enjoys working with children, youth, and adults.
- Because of her joy of teaching and passion for swimming, she is a great instructor for all levels and all ages.
- Her availability varies during the week, and she is available Saturday.
- Has taught swimming lessons for five years.
- Has coached as a USA swimming assistant coach for 2 years.
- Swam competitively for over 6 years.
- Comfortable working with all ages to improve technique or learn new skills - beginner to advanced.
- AVailable weekday evenings and weekends.
- Lauren swam competitively for three years in high school, and one year for the University of Utah Club Swim Team.
- She has experience teaching adults of all ages and would prefer to teach adults.
- She has extensive knowledge about technique, and has further researched front crawl to add to her experience in the water.
- Due to Lauren’s experience and passion for swimming, she is ideal for adult swimmers of all levels.
- She is available weekday afternoon/evenings.
- Belle is a member of the University of Utah’s Club Swim Team.
- She has previous experience as an assistant swim coach.
- She also numerous years of experience working with children, including volunteering at her local YMCA to work with special needs children.
- She was captain of her high school swim team.
- Due to Belle’s numerous years of experience she enjoys working with swimmers of all ages and levels.
- She is available most weekday evenings and weekends.
Currently not accepting new clients.
- He has taught swim lessons for 6 years.
- Some aspects of his personality include: high energy, firm, and lenient lesson planning.
- He is open to determine what specific learning goals you have for your swim lessons.
- Has numerous years of experience working with and teaching children.
- He prefers teaching swim levels 1 – 3.
- He is available on the weekends.
- He would like to focus with children. We have other great instructors that work with adults.
*Private Lessons should be completed within the semester of purchase. They do expire within 180 days since purchase.