Private Swim Lessons
If you want to take swimming lessons, but don’t feel comfortable in a group, this is the way to go! Whether you are a beginner or are looking to improve speed and efficiency, we have an instructor who can help. Please refer to our instructor bio’s to help you in selecting an instructor.
Private swim lessons will be available starting July 1. Check back for details.
MUST BE A VALID MEMBER OF THE STUDENT LIFE CENTER TO SIGN UP | BUY A MEMBERSHIP
Steps to sign up:
- Email an instructor to schedule a time for your lesson. Please allow up to 36 hours to hear back.
- Sign up for a session through our online portal.
- Private lessons are $25 per half hour. We offer a 3-class package for $62, a 6-class package for $120, a 12-class package for $228, and semi-private lessons (2 people) for $35.
Program Manager: Mark Weiss | 801-581-8513
- Beca swam competitively for six years.
- She has experience teaching and refining skills of all ages and levels of swimmers, from very beginner to advanced.
- She can provide individualized workouts that you can start outside of class to advance your swimming skills and get the workout you want.
- She enjoys working with children, youth, and adults.
- Because of her joy of teaching and passion for swimming, she is a great instructor for all levels and all ages.
- She is only available Saturdays to teach lessons.
- Lauren swam competitively for three years in high school, and one year for the University of Utah Club Swim Team.
- She has experience teaching adults of all ages and would prefer to teach adults.
- She has extensive knowledge about technique, and has further researched front crawl to add to her experience in the water.
- Due to Lauren’s experience and passion for swimming, she is ideal for adult swimmers of all levels.
- She is available weekday afternoon/evenings.
- Has over a year of experience teaching group swim lessons and private lessons
- Has more experience teaching children of all levels
- Provides a positive and fun environment during lessons
- Has WSI certification (Water Safety Instructor)
- Available week days afternoon/evenings
*Private Lessons should be completed within the semester of purchase. They do expire within 180 days since purchase.