- General Info
- Contact Us
Other OA Programs
Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour
Outdoor Adventures is hosting the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour at The University of Utah Kingsbury Hall on February 21, 22 & 23, 2017. Shows begin at 7pm! Different films will be screened each night, click here to see the film descriptions and selections for each evening! To learn more about Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour, visit the official web site.
Tickets are $14.00 for General Public, and $12.00 for U Students with ID. They are available at The University of Utah Kingsbury Hall Ticket Office (801-581-7100), REI-Salt Lake, and at Outdoor Adventures.
Radical Reels Tour
Tickets are available at University of Utah Kingsbury Hall ticket office 801-581-7100
USE OUR GEAR PHOTO CONTEST
HOW TO ENTER
- USE OUR GEAR
- Rent a piece of gear from Outdoor Adventures.
- SNAP A PHOTO
- Capture an image of that gear in use.
- SHARE IT WITH US
WIN FREE STUFF
- We’ll enter your name in a monthly drawing for cool prizes.
- A new submission is required for each month.
- This contest is open to anyone who rents gear from the Outdoor Adventures rental center.
- Each month a drawing will take place on the last day of the month.
- Only those images that include gear being used and #Uoutdoors in the caption will be entered.
- Profile must be public.
- A new entry is required each month.
- No nudity, explicit, or illegal content.
- By submitting you give permission to Outdoor Adventures and its staff to use any images in any media purpose (except pornographic or defamatory) which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing, and packaging for any product or service.
Each month a new prize will be announced. Prizes include, but are not limited to: gift cards, free rentals, apparel, equipment, and trips.
Speakers and Presentations
Each year many programs are scheduled to provide information and entertainment. Annual presentations include the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour, and Banff’s Radical Reels Tour for those who crave more adrenaline. Each year we also present slide shows and lectures. Past guests have included climber Lynn Hill, mountaineers Reinhold Messner and Ed Viestures and local hero Conrad Anker, along with many others.
Check back occasionally as we’ll post information on additional speakers and events as they are scheduled. If you have any questions call Outdoor Adventures at 801-581-8516.
Trip Planning Resources
If you are new to the area, headed across the country, or just have a few questions, Outdoor Adventures has a large and growing selection of books, maps, magazines DVDs and videos available to help you plan your own adventure. Drop by to see what’s available. Below we have provided links to a wide variety of sites that can help you plan a trip, get information about other programs or just check on the river flow or avalanche conditions. If you have further questions call Outdoor Adventures at (801)-581-8516.
Links for Adventure
RIVER PERMIT INFORMATION
RECREATIONAL and SAFETY INFORMATION
LAND MANAGEMENT LINKS
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS