- General Information
- Contact Us
Welcome to Intramural Sports at the University of Utah! Intramural Sports is open to all current University of Utah students or faculty/staff, alumni, or affiliated members with a Campus Recreation Services membership. Members of the general public or students at other universities are NOT eligible to participate.
Upcoming Sports Leagues
|Fall Session I – Deadline – September 4||Fall Session II – Deadline – October 23|
|7×7 Flag Football||5×5 Basketball|
|4×4 Sand Volleyball||Under 6 foot Basketball|
|5×5 Outdoor Basketball||4×4 Indoor Soccer|
|11×11 Outdoor Soccer||4×4 Volleyball (in racquetball court)|
|Inner Tube Water Polo||Floor Hockey|
|Spring Session I – Deadline – Deadline January 15||Spring Session II – Deadline – March 5|
|5×5 Full Gym Soccer||3×3 Outdoor Basketball|
|6×6 Indoor Volleyball||7×7 Outdoor Basketball|
|Team Handball||4×4 Flag Football|
|6×6 Dodgeball||Ultimate Frisbee|
|Racquetball||Inner Tube Water Polo|
Why should I play Intramural Sports?
- Intramural Sports is a great way to get involved on campus.
- Participating in sports on campus is a nice break from the classroom.
- It looks great on your resume (really, it does).
- It’s FUN!
What should I know about Intramural Sports?
- You can play any number of team sports like flag football, soccer, and volleyball and many individual sports like tennis and racquetball.
- Skill levels are not important in Intramural Sports as most sports are set up into competitive (A) and recreational (B) leagues.
- Teams generally play once per week on specific days assigned to the leagues. Unless it’s a special event, games are NOT played on weekends.
- It is not necessary to have a full team to play intramural sports. You may sign up as a “free agent” and we can help you find a team.
How do I register?
- Create an account at www.imleagues.com
- If you have a full team: Create and pay for a team under the sport and league in which you want to play.
- If you need to find a team: Create an account at www.imleagues.com and sign up as a “Free Agent.” Find a team that needs players or we will assign you a team.
- Need help creating an account, registering a team, or signing up as a free agent? Download a help sheet.
- Can’t register online? Stop by the Campus Recreation Services Office (HPER-East 214) to get registered.