- Member Services
- Contact Us
McCarthey Family Track & Field
The McCarthey Family Track and Field features a 400-meter track with nine 42-inch wide lanes surrounding a newly renovated multi-sport synthetic turf surface. The in-field measures 75 x 125 yards and accommodates play for soccer, rugby, men’s and women’s lacrosse, and football.
- Track access is located on the North side of the facility.
- The track is open for general public use including running, walking, and jogging. Strollers and bicycles are not permitted on the track.
- The facility is open daily, weather permitting, according to the current semester schedule.
- The facility will be closed if covered with snow/ice.
- Use of the track is NOT ALLOWED DURING LACROSSE PLAY OR PRIVATE GROUP RESERVATIONS.
- Facility rentals may be requested here.
- For additional information, please contact Ryan Kirchner.
SPRING 2017 OPEN HOURS
March 20-May 14, 2017
|Monday – Friday||Sunrise – 12:00 pm||Campus Recreation Services|
|12:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Utah Athletics|
|Saturday||8:00 am – 12:00 pm||Utah Athletics|
|12:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Campus Recreation Services|
|Sunday||10:30 am – 6:00 pm||Campus Recreation Services|
FACILITY CLOSURES – SPRING 2017
The McCarthey Family Track & Field will be closed during the following days and times. Other times may be closed based on weekly reservations.
|Friday, March 17||All Day|
|Saturday, March 18||All Day|
|Sunday, March 18||All Day|
|Friday, April 7||All Day|
|Monday, May 29||All Day|
|Tuesday, July 4||All Day|
|Monday, July 24||All Day|