- Field House
- HPER Complex
- HPER Pools
- McCarthey Family Track & Field
- Disc Golf Course
- Facilities Map
- General Info
- Contact Us
Feel like a fish out of water… in water? Luckily for you, we offer individual swim lessons. Whether you are just a beginner or looking for that extra edge to swim the Channel, we have instructors that can help you earn your gills in no time.
Campus Recreation Services offers swimming lessons to the University Community. These lessons cater to adult non-swimmers and beginners, although we can also assist intermediate swimmers with their swimming techniques. (Must be a current student or CRS member)
If you want to take swimming lessons, but don’t feel comfortable in a group, don’t worry ! CRS is now offering private lessons. Whether you are a beginner or are looking to improve speed and efficiency, we have an instructor who can help.
We now offer Children’s Swim Lessons! These lessons provide the opportunity for children (age 4 – 18) to learn basic and beginning swimming skills.
- Parent must be a student or CRS member
- Parent must remain on the pool deck during the lesson
- Payment and waiver must be completed in HPER East-214 prior to participation
- Classes will not be pro-rated and there will be not make-ups for missed classes
- Each class needs a minimum of 3 participants in order to carry (maximum of 12 per session)
Lessons take place on Saturdays throughout the Summer 2013 Semester for 5 weeks. The cost is $45.00 per five-week session. Please call 581-3797 for more information. To register go to HPER East 214.
Session 1: May 18, June 1, 8, 15, 22
Session 2: June 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27
1:10 pm – 2:00 pm Adults
2:10 pm – 3:00 pm Children