- General Information
- Contact Us
The Einar Nielsen Field House is not open to the public. General public users must be sponsored and accompanied by an eligible user, sign in at the front desk, and pay the guest fee ($5.00). There is no limit to how many guests, 18 years of age or older, members may bring with them.
Forgot your ID? No big deal, you just pay the guest fee that will be refunded if you bring your vaild ID within two business days. This policy will be strictly adhered to.
Children must have a Campus Recreation Services children’s card for admittance to the Field House or they must pay the guest fee regardless of age. Parents must sign the Children’s Agreement form when their children enter the Field House.
- Eligible users over 18 may use the Field House without a parent at any time.
- Children between the ages of 8 and 18 years of age may use the Field House at any time. However, they must be participating with and directly supervised by their parent.
- Children under 8 will not be permitted in the facility at any time.
- If a family disregards the above regulations, their children’s card privileges will be withdrawn.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed on any exercise or weight machines.
Field house contact information: 801-581-8898