- General Information
- Contact Us
Guidelines For Court Reservations
- Tennis, racquetball and squash courts can be reserved one day in advance.
- Tennis, racquetball, and squash courts may be reserved for one hour only per day.
- No back-to-back reservations are allowed.
- Check in at front desk and pay fees if required. Courts will be reassigned after 10 minutes.
- You may reserve your court in person or by phone at (801) 581-8898.
Tennis Court Fees
- All players must check-in and pay court fee at the front desk.
- After your reservation, if a court is available and you wish to play an additional hour, you must first check-in at the Front Desk to reserve the extra court time, and pay the additional fee.
- Players who forget their ID must pay the guest fee ($5.00) and court fee ($2.00). They may sign the yellow refund form, and return with valid ID within 2 business days to receive a full refund.
- A 10-use punch pass is available at a discount. The punches are transferable, but applicable fees apply.
- Students: Free with current University of Utah ID (includes student significant other and children with current CRS memberships. The student must be currently enrolled in matriculated classes or have a student extension pass).
- Faculty & Staff: $1.00 per hour. (per person)
- Affiliated Members (AOCE, HB60, Research Park, Pres. Club, Alumni, Guest): $2.00 per hour. (per person)
To reserve a court of for more information call: 801-581-8898