- General Information
- Contact Us
Get your body moving and your blood pumping at the historic Einar Nielsen Field House. We have a variety of programs and activity areas to help you get in shape.
Basketball / Indoor Soccer Court
2 Tennis Courts
7 Racquetball Courts
2 Squash Courts
Indoor 210-Meter Track
Lounge with Big Screen TV
Personal Training Studio
Indoor Cyclying Studio
- The cardio equipment in the Field House was used for over 70,300 hours this past year! That’s almost 1.5 trips to the moon!
- Personal Trainers completed 1775 personal training sessions this past year!
- The Field House was open 4482 hours during the 2012-2013 school year.
- 351,415 patrons entered the Field House in 2012-1013
- The Fitness Program offered 137 classes during the past year.
ID Card Policy
The UCard holder is responsible for maintaining adequate security relating to the use and services associated with the UCard. The rights and privileges associated with tthe UCard are non-transferable. ID’s used to gain illegal entrance into Campus Recreation Services (CRS) facilities or programs will be considered patron misconduct and theft of services. Misuse of UCard privileges with CRS will result in:
- First Offense: ID Card will be confiscated and a $15 fine will be assessed. ID will be returned when fine is paid.
- Second Offense: ID card will be confiscated and a $15 fine will be assessed; CRS privileges will be suspended and card holder will be referred to the Dean of Students Office.
Contact information: 801-581-8898