- Field House
- HPER Complex
- HPER Pools
- McCarthey Family Track & Field
- Disc Golf Course
- Facilities Map
- General Info
- Contact Us
Center of the Recreation Revolution
The heart wants what the heart wants… No, Woody Allen doesn’t work out here, but your heart still needs the exercise. Get your body moving and your blood pumping at the historic Einar Nielsen Field House.
Basketball / Indoor Soccer Court
2 Tennis Courts
7 Racquetball Courts
2 Squash Courts
Indoor 210-Meter Track
Lounge with Big Screen TV
Personal Training Studio
Indoor Cyclying Studio
- The Field House has over 170 pieces of cardio and weight equipment
- The Field House had over 125,000 people enter it’s doors Fall Semester 2011
ID CARD POLICY
The UCard holder is responsible for maintaining adequate security relating to the use and services associated with the UCard. The rights and privileges associated with tthe UCard are non-transferable.
ID’s used to gain illegal entrance into Campus Recreation Services (CRS) facilities or programs will be considered patron misconduct and theft of services. Misuse of UCard privileges with CRS will result in:
- First Offense: ID Card will be confiscated and a $25 fine will be assessed. ID will be returned when fine is paid.
- Second Offense: ID card will be confiscated and a $25 fine will be assessed; CRS privileges will be suspended and card holder will be referred to the Dean of Students Office.
Contact information: 801-581-8898
Located on South Campus Drive just north of Rice-Eccles Stadium. View a Map>