- Field House
- HPER Complex
- HPER Pools
- McCarthey Family Track & Field
- Disc Golf Course
- Facilities Map
- General Info
- Contact Us
Guidelines for Play
- Never throw when other players are within range. Be aware of your surroundings and environment.
- Appropriate attire is required throughout the facility. Five-finger shoes are not allowed while playing basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, or badminton.
- Each hole begins at the Tee Box.
- Subsequent throws are made from the place where the disc comes to rest.
- The player who is furthest from the target throws first.
- The hole is completed when the disc is supported by the target.
- Tee off order is determined by the player’s scores on the previous hole. Lowest score tees first.
- All roadways and fenced areas are out of bounds.
- Discs are available for rental at the Outdoor Program, Field House, HPER Complex, and Heritage Center.
Basic Rules of Play
- A run up and follow through are allowed unless the disc is within 10 meters of the target.
- Remain quite and avoid unnecessary movements when others are throwing.
- Stand behind player that is throwing until throw is complete.
- Allow faster groups to play through when possible.
- Play is first come, first served.
- For more detailed rules, please visit the Professional Disc Golf Association at www.pdga.com
- NO pets are allowed on the Disc Golf Course. Exception: Service Animals
- University policy prohibits possesion and consuption of alcohol on the course.
- Players participate at their own risk and are responsible for harm to person or property.
- Please check the web site frequently for any course closures. To reserve the Disc Course, please call 801.581.3797.
- Please respect the course.
- Place trash in proper receptacles or take with you upon completion of play.
- Do not alter trees or obstacles.
- Vandalizing targets, signs, equipment, or landscaping is an offense that will result in disciplinary action.
- Paticipants with multiple violations will be permanently banned from play.
Assumption of Risk
Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance prior to participating in Campus Recreation Services activities. Individuals participate in Campus Recreation Services programs at their own risk.